Tagwood BBQ XL Argentine Wood Fire & Charcoal Grill BBQ23SS
Tired of all the regular grills that just don't get the job done anymore. Well, then what you are looking for is the Tagwood BBQ Grills. With their unique shapes and designs, you can cook an entire meal all at once and have it looking amazing as well. Meats, veggies, anything you want to grill you can grill with Tagwood BBQ. The fire burns brighter and hotter over the coal or wood you select to cook over. Friends and family will be over constantly to eat food off your stylish and amazing cooking Tagwood BBQ Grill! Who knew your backyard could be your very own restaurant?
Tagwood BBQ XL Argentine Wood Fire & Charcoal Grill is an extra-large size model for a great experience in grilling or cooking your favorite barbecue! This beauty is designed exclusively for those who want to master the Santa Maria and Argentine grilling style.
- Height adjustment system to regulate grilling temperature
- Round grates for optimal grilling and easy cleanup
- Firebox gaucho style brasero lights up charcoal or firewood quicker
- Firebrick bottom minimizes heat transmission to the outside panel and distributes heat evenly.
- Built with a water drainage system to avoid bottom water accumulation
- Side table attached for extra cooking space
- With 4 Swivel (2 with brakes) casters for mobility
- Comes with a bottle opener
- Main Grate material: Stainless steel 304
- Secondary Grate material: Stainless steel 304
- Griddle material: Stainless steel 304
- S shape meat hooks materials: Stainless steel 304
- Weight: 482 lbs
What's Included in Your Tagwood Barbecue XL Argentine Wood Fire & Charcoal Grill BBQ23SS
- Interchangeable griddle
- S shape meat hooks
- Shovel & poker
- Total Grilling Area: 1,169 sq. in.
- Main grilling area: 35.7'' x 26.7''
- Secondary grilling area: 9" x 17''
- Max. grate elevation: 20"
- Min. grate elevation: 1.5"