Fontana Showers Fontana Mono Automatic Commercial Brushed Nickel Sensor Faucet with Sensor Soap Dispenser for Restrooms FS10221
Your bathroom is the sanctuary of your home and it should be treated as such. Whether you're in there to relax, get ready, heat up, or cool off you should be doing so in style. Looking for luxury, looking for style, looking for comfort? You have found all three with Fontana Showers. Feel the rain on your skin, with their custom rain showers. Bring the massage to your home with their whirlpool bathtubs. You'll be considered a king or queen with the gold-colored faucets they offer. It's time for you to clean up your act, you can do it by hopping in the world of Fontana Showers!
Through the use of sensor beams, this automatic faucet and soap dispenser determines when an object is in front of it and automatically turns on. Its easy use technology definitely makes your cleaning job easier. It is easy to use and easy to clean and comes with complete accessories. This touch-less motion sensor faucet reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles. Uses 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (purchase separately). Sensor faucet with built-in Infrared AI smart-chip no water dripping design 100% touch-free operation. Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office buildings, public facilities, hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
- Complete motion detection touchless operation
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip Automatic Soap Dispenser
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Easy to Install - Instructions Included
- Water-resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy-saving design for long-lasting battery life
- Sensor faucet comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- ADA Compliant
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS /cm , 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction: Brushed Nickel Finish
- Power Supply: AC 110 V and DC 6 V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option applications