Music City Fire 12th South Trunk Wood Fire Table MC040190
Everyone loves to sit by the fire and relax by the fire, but you all know it's the music that turns up the heat! Well now you can do both! The laws of nature say Fire can't be controlled, but the laws of nature don't apply in the Music City! With Music City products you control everything! You control the flame, you control the mood, you control the atmosphere and most importantly, you control the music! You can play any genre, any artist, any song. Whatever you feel like listening to, you can now do from your very own Music City Fire Table!
Contemporary lines with ample space, the 12th South Trunk systems are a perfect fire table addition to your patio. Inspired by Music City, these units combing materials to provide a modern industrial style to your space. Available in a reclaimed wood style or smooth concrete, these unique pieces paired with our Sound Reactive Systems turn your outdoor living space into an outdoor entertainment space. Hand made from Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete the structures are lighter than traditional concrete yet made to withstand the elements.
- Music City Fire Companies Sound Reactive Fire System
- 2.1 Channel Integrated Audio System By Harman Kardon
- Thermocouple Ignition System with flame out detection and Auto Ignite (Match Ignition System)
- Multiple Modes: Sound Reactive Mode, Fire and Music Mode, Fire Only Mode, Music Only Mode.
- Multiple Ways to Connect: Bluetooth, Aux in, Aux Out, USB (Also for charging)
- App for iOS and Android
- LED Lighting
- Burner Pan Size: 36"
- Heat Output: 75,000 BTU
- Gas Type: Propane or Natural Gas (Needs Conversion Kit)
- IP55 under IEC standard 60529 and CSA certified ANSI 21.20
- Glass Reinforced Concrete (GFRC)
- Metal Accent Pieces
- Weight: 475lbs
- Vintage Barnwood
- Heathered Grey
- 36" Glass Wind Guard (Optional)
- Propane (Natural Gas Conversion Kit Optional)
- Available Accessories Listed in Fire Table Accessories Tab