SmokinTex BBQ Residential Electric Smoker Model 1100
Turn your backyard into your very own restaurant with the SmokinTex Smoker! You can cook a full-course meal while relaxing on your patio! Its stainless steel exterior allows it to remain outside all year round! It cooks your food to perfection and looks great too! The SmokinTex Smoker is the perfect addition to your home. You'll never want to miss a meal again!
Smoke ribs, brisket, wings, pork loin, ham and so much more with the all-stainless-steel SmokinTex BBQ Residential Electric Smoker! Mobile, versatile, flexible with just the right size to travel with you wherever you go - or stay put at home in your backyard. Portable and great for RV's, patios, and condos. Note: The turkey tray does not fit model 1100.
- Easy to use. Put in wood and food, shut the door, and set the temperature
- No attention is needed while cooking
- Thermostat for even temperature control
- Low, slow, and even temperature is gentle to food
- Smokes beef, pork, poultry, fish, seafood, lamb, sausage, game, vegetables, etc.
- Makes great jerky.
- Cold smoke with optional cold smoke plate (Great for cheese, pasta, etc.)
- Controlled heat combined with a well-insulated cabinet and no-draft cooking conditions produces a consistent, quality product
- Safe – does not get hot on the outside
- Easy to move around – At 50 lbs. it easily carried from the kitchen to the patio (wheels available as an accessory)
- Easy to clean. Grills and Rails go in the dishwasher
- Use any dry hardwood – no pellets or special woods required
- Smoker arrives assembled and ready to use!
- Free lifetime technical support on your smoker.
- Capacity: Approx. 23 lbs. per load 1.7 Cu. Ft., 243 Cu In.
- Shelves: Comes with 2 Capacity 3 W=12.125" x D=13.25"
- Insulation: Full-excluding bottom
- Outside Dimensions: W=14.75" x D=18.75" x H=21.25"
- Inside Dimensions: W=12.5" x D=13.5" x H=17.25"
- 350-watt heating element, 8 amps, 120v single phase current
- Wheels: Optional