Tagwood BBQ Argentine Santa Maria Wood Fire & Charcoal Grill Fully Assembled BBQ03SIF
Tired of all the regular grills that just don't get the job done anymore. Well, then what you are looking for is the Tagwood BBQ Grills. With their unique shapes and designs, you can cook an entire meal all at once and have it looking amazing as well. Meats, veggies, anything you want to grill you can grill with Tagwood BBQ. The fire burns brighter and hotter over the coal or wood you select to cook over. Friends and family will be over constantly to eat food off your stylish and amazing cooking Tagwood BBQ Grill! Who knew your backyard could be your very own restaurant?
Tagwood BBQ Argentine Santa Maria Wood Fire & Charcoal Grill is part of our Chief Series that provides a unique outdoor barbecue experience to you and to those you are entertaining! Become the Chief of your backyard! Exclusive design with 4 different grilling areas!
- Height adjustment system to regulate grilling temperature
- Round grates for optimal grilling and easy cleanup
- Firebox gaucho style brasero lights up charcoal or firewood quicker
- Firebrick bottom minimizes heat transmission to the outside panel and distributes heat evenly.
- Built with a water drainage system to avoid bottom water accumulation
- Side table attached for extra cooking space
- With 4 Swivel (2 with brakes) casters for mobility
- Comes with a bottle opener
- Main Body material: Steel 1/8
- Main Grate material: Stainless steel 304
- Secondary Grate material: Stainless steel 304
- Griddle material: Stainless steel 304
- S shape meat hooks materials: Stainless steel 304
- Weight: 275 lbs
What's Included in Your Tagwood Barbecue Argentine Santa Maria Wood Fire & Charcoal Grill Fully Assembled BBQ03SIF
- Interchangeable Griddle
- Secondary grate
- Shovel & coal rake
- S shape meat hooks
- Total Grilling Area: 705 sq. in.
- Main grilling area: 34" x 16"
- Secondary grilling area: 9" x 17''
- Max. grate elevation: 16"
- Min. grate elevation: 2.5"