Tagwood BBQ Argentine Wood Fire & Charcoal Grill all Stainless Steel BBQ02SS
Tired of all the regular grills that just don't get the job done anymore. Well, then what you are looking for is the Tagwood BBQ Grills. With their unique shapes and designs, you can cook an entire meal all at once and have it looking amazing as well. Meats, veggies, anything you want to grill you can grill with Tagwood BBQ. The fire burns brighter and hotter over the coal or wood you select to cook over. Friends and family will be over constantly to eat food off your stylish and amazing cooking Tagwood BBQ Grill! Who knew your backyard could be your very own restaurant?
This Tagwood BBQ Argentine Wood & Charcoal Grill has 6 different grilling surfaces so you can show your grilling skills but also inspire your creativity. If you really want to be a master grill and differentiate yourself from the rest, this is the product. You can place the charcoal grill in your backyard and enjoy a true Argentine firewood & charcoal grill with many added features. Truly something you have not seen before!
- Height adjustment system to regulate grilling temperature
- Round grates for optimal grilling and easy cleanup
- Firebox gaucho style brasero lights up charcoal or firewood quicker
- Firebrick bottom minimizes heat transmission to the outside panel and distributes heat evenly.
- Built with a water drainage system to avoid bottom water accumulation
- Side table attached for extra cooking space
- Comes with a bottle opener
- Main Body material: Stainless steel 304
- Weight: 650 lbs
- Main Grate material: Stainless steel 304
- Secondary Grate material: Stainless steel 304
- Griddle material: Stainless steel 304
What's Included in Your Tagwood Barbecue Argentine Wood Fire & Charcoal Grill
- Swivel griddle
- Swivel secondary grate
- Clamp grill
- Shovel & coal rake
- S shape meat hooks (16pcs)
- Total Grilling Area: 1,700 sq. in.
- Main grilling area: 612 (36'' x 17.5" frame)
- Secondary grilling area: 1088 sq. in.
- Max. grate elevation: 12"
- Min. grate elevation: 1.5"