Tagwood BBQ Santa Maria Argentine Wood Fire & Charcoal Grill Built-in BBQ05SSF
Tired of all the regular grills that just don't get the job done anymore. Well, then what you are looking for is the Tagwood BBQ Grills. With their unique shapes and designs, you can cook an entire meal all at once and have it looking amazing as well. Meats, veggies, anything you want to grill you can grill with Tagwood BBQ. The fire burns brighter and hotter over the coal or wood you select to cook over. Friends and family will be over constantly to eat food off your stylish and amazing cooking Tagwood BBQ Grill! Who knew your backyard could be your very own restaurant?
Tagwood BBQ Santa Maria Argentine Wood Fire & Charcoal Grill Built-in features height-adjustable grates and an interchangeable griddle where you can cook your favorite vegetables and S shape meat hooks in which you can smoke or slow cook different foods like the Argentine famous "chorizo"!
- Entirely made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Maintains your fire lit and away from food. You can use
- Height adjustment grates to regulate grilling temperature
- Round grates for optimal grilling and easy cleanup
- Firebox gaucho style brasero lights up charcoal or firewood quicker
- Firebrick bottom and sidewalls minimize heat transmission to the outside wall and extend product durability
- With water drainage system to avoid bottom water accumulation
- Main Body material: Stainless steel 304
- Main Grate material: Stainless steel 304
- Griddle material: Stainless steel 304
- Shovel and coal rake: 304 stainless steel shovel and coal rake
- Weight: 254 lbs
What's Included in Your Tagwood Barbecue Santa Maria Argentine Wood Fire & Charcoal Grill Built-in BBQ05SSF
- Interchangeable griddle
- Fully Assembled
- Shovel & coal rake
- S shape meat hooks
- Bottle opener
- Total Grilling Area: 561 sq. in.
- Main grilling area: 34'' x 16.5''
- Secondary grilling area: 9'' x 17''
- Max. grate elevation: 19.8"
- Min. grate elevation: 1.5"
- 5 year limited warranty