TheraSauna 2 Person Plus Straight Bench Far Infrared Sauna TS5753
Therasauna brings you the relaxation of your dreams, right into your home. Sit down relax and let the heat from the sauna melt your problems away. Whether you're finishing off a workout, sweating out some toxins, or releasing your stresses into the air, you can now do it from the comfort of your own home. It does not matter if its in the winter or summer, we all need to sit down and decompress from the stress of everyday life. Now you don't have to leave your comfort zone to do it.
Product DescriptionThe only FAR infrared sauna in the world with a patented on-board computer system for constant infrared emission. TheraSauna® uses proprietary, high glass-content, solid-ceramic TheraMitters™ at the proper watt/density for deep body penetration to induce profuse sweating and thereby detoxifying the human body. Solid ceramic heaters have a 96% radiant efficiency rating. Therasauna is made in the U.S.A. with the patented control system that allows for complete control and the ability to consistently reach the desired far-infrared micron level of 9.4.
Our patented StableHeat™ technology helps create the most constant and beneficial levels of far infrared
TheraSauna® is the only company to use aspen hardwood, which is non-toxic and non-allergenic
Our saunas utilize high glass content solid ceramic TheraMitters™ that meet or exceed manufacturer specifications to provide the best and most beneficial levels of infrared
Micron Power Select™ allows you to vary the infrared output from each TheraMitter™ zone and control the infrared micron range during your sauna session
TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas meets the electrical requirements to be ETL and CE certified in the US, Canada, and Europe.
TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas TheraMitters™ have very low levels of EMF, compared to the higher levels of EMF produced by saunas using less efficient carbon fiber emitter materials or metal rod emitters.
TheraSauna®'s parent company, QCA Spas, is the only certified American manufacturer of far infrared saunas and has been in business since 1966
- Wood: Non-toxic Aspen Wood
- Controls: Patented MPS 7 Day Programmable Touchview Control
- Heaters: 10 Solid Ceramic TheraMitters
- Backrest: Ergonomic, Contoured Backrest
- Bench: Reversible Bench (Flat & Curved)
- Door: Smoke Glass Door with Two Side Windows and TheraSauna® Logo
- Electrical: Plugs into 120 Volt / 20 Amp Outlet
- Watts: 1531 watts
- Exterior: Warm Mahogany Clear Seal Finish or Natural Aspen Finish
- Interior: Tongue & Groove Interior
- Light: Elegant, Dimmable Sconce Light, 60 Watt Bulb, Reading Light
- Exterior Light: 7 External LED Roof Lights
- System: Patented StableHeat System™
- Vent: Ceiling Vent
- Meets/Exceeds ETL and CE safety requirements